Bethlehem Certified Master Home Inspector
Trinity Inspection serves homeowners in Bethlehem, as well as the rest of the Lehigh Valley.
When you need to make sure your home is as safe as can be, no farther than Certified Master Inspector and PA Licensed Contractor Marc Shanley.
Here’s what you can expect when you get full home inspection from Trinity:
1. Peace of mind from an exhaustively thorough home inspection
2. An inspector who stands behind his work with a 200% money-back guarantee
3. A free 100-day service warranty
4. A free appliance safety recall check
5. A free 1-year Homeowners Network membership
6. The kind of warm and personal customer service that's rare these days
7. Assistance for as long as you own your home
We’ve helped many of your neighbors in Bethlehem, and we would love to help you, too.
Contact Trinity Inspection today for a quote or to book your home inspection!
(Or send us a text message at 570-977-3556 or contact us online.)
Awesome home inspector. Totally thorough. Worth every penny. He spent 4 hours going through my 2000 sq ft home and sent me a binder full of notes within a few days. It was almost overwhelming the amount of things he noticed - but hey, that's what you want from an inspector!! I highly recommend Marc!
- Rebecca S., Bethlehem, PA (read this Yelp review and others)
Marc, thank you so much for everything you did. You have made this experience so much better with how you handled everything. You kept me involved in the whole process and just made it so much less stressful than i thought it would be.
- Justin S, Bethlehem, PA
Marc provides excellent services. Not only does he conduct a thorough inspection, he provides follow up services that continues after the inspection. He takes his time and explains his findings as you follow him through the inspection. You get a detailed report along with photographs diagramming what he is explaining. Questions after your inspection? Give him a call, he doesn't disappear! It was definitely money well spent. I highly recommend Trinity Inspection.
- Ken M, Bethlehem, PA